At the Music in the Parks Festival on Friday, May 7th,
- The North Allegheny Senior High School Honors Wind Ensemble was awarded the Best Overall Concert Band award, a Superior Rating, and 1st place.
- The Intermediate High School Wind Ensemble was also awarded a rating of Superior.
- The Senior High School Symphonic Band was awarded first place in their division and a rating of Excellent.
- Jazz Ensemble 3 was awarded an Excellent rating.
- Jazz Ensemble 2 earned a Superior rating.
- Jazz Ensemble 1 also earned a Superior rating, 1st place, and the Best Overall Jazz Ensemble award. In addition, JT Robinson (tenor sax) was awarded the Most Outstanding Jazz Soloist.
Congratulations to all Band Students & Staff for a job very well done!